Thursday, December 8, 2011

Consumerism Rap


Here's a CONSUMERISM Rap that my friend, Janay and I made for our PSEO English Class (2008) FINALLY HERE ARE THE LYRICS JSIL: GEAAAAA! This for all my real homie's out there. You got Sizzle & NayNay on the track. This is a MINDGRIND Anthem [CHORUS x 2] - SIZZLE/NAYNAY Sunny D, The Nintendo Wii, That's what all my Shawty's see Drinking Sprite from day to night, that's what everyone thinks is tight Sunny D, The Nintendo Wii, That's what all my Shawty's see Drinking Sprite from day to night, that's what everyone thinks is tight VERSE 1: SIZZLE In a drop top CHEVY, chillin' with my beagle Rollin' down the street bout to stop at GIANT EAGLE Cause I've been wantin' and havin' aches to get me some of them LITTLE DEBBIE CAKES I'm in the store, it feel s like war Dyin' up & down these rows And so it goes, I already know where to find that PILLSBURY DOUGH Crackin' some yoke, sippin' that COKE Don't worry about me cause I ain't broke Got on some fresh PRO KEDS, that WONDERBREAD Try some of these HUMMUS spreads I want some FROSTED FLAKES, the SIRLOIN STEAKS Wash it down with some GREAT LAKES My rhymes stick to you like MOLASSES They is dope like Mr. Raber's glasses. [CHORUS x 2] Sunny D, The Nintendo Wii, That's what all my Shawty's see Drinking Sprite from day to night, that's what everyone thinks is tight Sunny D, The Nintendo Wii, That's what all my Shawty's see Drinking Sprite from day to night, that's what everyone thinks is tight VERSE 2: NAYNAY I refuse to wear lame played out ...

Brand New Hamburger Hotdish Purchase Korg M5088




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links